Zwaste Auto is eligible for the Productivity Solution Grant (PSG) by National Environment Agency (NEA).
The Productivity Solutions Grant (PSG) supports companies in the adoption of pre-scoped IT solutions and equipment that enhances productivity. For a start, PSG covers sector-specific solutions including the retail, food, logistics, precision engineering, construction and landscaping industries. Other than sector-specific solutions, PSG also supports adoption of solutions that cut across industries, such as in areas of customer management, data analytics, financial management and inventory tracking.
These solutions have been pre-scoped by various government agencies such as Enterprise Singapore (ESG), National Environment Agency (NEA) and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
Our Zwaste Auto is eligible for the Productivity Solution Grant (PSG) by National Environment Agency (NEA). Zwaste Auto is a food waste recycling system with the provision of the in-sink-grinder/ in-feed station is able to convert recycle food waste into compost or discharge in liquid form. It will reduce the needs for separation, transportation and collection of these food waste for disposal.
The benefits of PSG funding including:-
- Short approval timeline (approx. 4-6 weeks).
- High funding quantum (70% of CAPEX or cap to $350,000).
- Multiple systems allowed per company (UEN number).
- Simple reimbursement documentation process.
The grant can fund up to 80% of the equipment cost (Up to S$167,700 per unit) and applicable to both purchase and hire purchase option. Minimum treatment capacity will be 100 kg per day.
Some additional info:-
- Upon PSG funding approval, the user can take up to 1 year to implement and claim the reimbursement. Which means, if the application is submitted in Feb 2020 and approved in Apr 2020, the applicant can complete the whole project in Apr 2021 and claim the reimbursement.
- There is no obligation to proceed even with funding approval.
Interested companies can get a quotation from us before applying for the PSG through the Business Grant Portal (BGP).